my positive point for my life is.....To be hopeful in bad times is not just foolishly romantic. It

my positive point for my life is.....To be hopeful in bad times is not just foolishly romantic. It
my positive point for my life is.....To be hopeful in bad times is not just foolishly romantic. It is based on the fact that human history is a history not only of cruelty, but also of compassion, sacrifice, courage, kindness. What we choose to emphasize in this complex history will determine our lives. If we see only the worst, it destroys our capacity to do something. If we remember those times and places -- and there are so many -- where people have behaved magnificently, this gives us the energy to act, and at least the possibility of sending this spinning top of a world in a different direction.

Sunday, February 10, 2013

My first flight.......

First time i was going out of India by flight ( my snap with Saudi Airlines )... every where were very happiliy moment like at my home, my family , mother , father , sister, brother, grand mother , father and uncle & aunty. everybody was very happy. I was also very happy insidly my heart because i got the job as per my wish research & scientific field. That day was very important for everybody because this is the first time going to happen in my family history... i was going to creat the new history for my future generation so my heart beats were making very enjoyable and glorious moment for me. my self confidence was at high level ...every body blessing me who was with me and who was not with me they were blessing me through phone.
finally we arrived at point to leave the home, my father had arranged one white color car his driver cum owner name is Dinesh singh,he was always parking his car near Neel kamal hotel. we were going through dhanbad bokaro highway NH 21, on the way one of the best temple name BHOOTHNATH TEMPLE it is famous for Bholenath shiva who is one of the strongest god in hindu religoin. i stopped car some time for pray of my safe and happy journey.  see off my sister and my father came at station and my father friend Mr. Lal Babu singh. we reached at time on station,my travel rout from Dhanbad to Delhi( train time 10.30 pm),but my train ticket was not confirmed, unfortunately it was on waiting list. my journey was in night. I have requested with ticket collecter he said he will try than finally i got one seat near GAYA ( Dehri-on-son station) that time morning 4.40 am. i was sleeping for few hours. every thing was going very smoothly. when i have reached KANPUR one story happend with me someone has stolen my new shoes because i had upper berth so i could not watched my shoes properly, i have asked to many people no one said i have seen, finally i took out my sleeper from my carry beg. night 9.30 i have reached on delhi station then i went by Metro to Noida city centre where my uncle is living i hold one night because after one day my flight was from delhi to dammam saudi arab. my uncle name is Jitender kumar. next day i went to collect my visa and Passport from travel agent who did my visa stamping from royal embassy saudi arabia at delhi, when i was submited for stamping he said to me some another amount but when i went to collect my visa he was saying another amount i mean fee of visa stamping, i finally said him i do not have much money to pay you because begining you told me another amount so i do not have extra money, what should i do? tell me. finally i have given same amount plus some extra charges then he accpeted his mistake he was saying some staff did mistake to explain you about the charges of visa stamping fees. after getting the visa i went my uncle home at night. next day morning was very important for me i was going to write new history in my family. next day i wokeup early morning after bath i did my pray for safe and happy journey. me and my uncle together we went by AC Green bus from noida to Airport that time fare was 56 rupees for one person. my uncle paid money for me and him self. we reached within hours 1.30 minute at Airport Delhi.when i was reached at airport little bit i got fear regarding new country and new people. but i had believe that every where god/allah is present so i could not get nervous.my flight time was 6.00 PM so i entered airport around 3.30 pm. i went to my airlines saudi arabia counter i showed my electronic ticket then she gave me my boarding pass and she said to me go there first check your visa with our manager. i went there he checked and he said every thing is ok now you can go for emigration department for exit stamp, after geting the stamp i went to gate no. 21 there is my flight counter.i was entering inside the flight one of girl ( air hostes) she was standing infront of gate and she was saying WEL COME WELCOME sir/mam. i got my seat near the window. while flight was on runway it was very tough for me because suddenly i remembered my family member...situtation was very emotional i controled my self very well. finally i had reached dammam airport in saudi arabia at 10.00 PM local time( Indian time 12.30 AM) one of the representative Mr. Redha was waiting for me. he is very nice man. he asked me how was your journey i said him very good. i reached my unversity compound at 12.30 AM local time then i informed my family that i have reached safely. i talked my mother and brother. next day i met my one of the indian friend Mr. bhasa who helped me to finished the official formalities. finally i had finished my all formalities than started my work .....thank u everybody to read my story.....and thanks a lot everybody who helped me in india and saudi arabia......

No comments: